Post Top Ad

samedi 26 juillet 2014

Can't hear any sound/audio on pro tools 10! HELP PLEASE!

Ok, so I read your "Help us Help you" stuff but still couldn't find the answer to my problem. I can talk on the mic and hear myself on the speakers when i try to record, but it doesn't show up on my pro tools that it's actually recording.



I have a



- Macbook Pro OS version 10.9.4

- M-Audio fast track pro interface

- Auvio Speakers

- ilok 2nd Generation USB

- AKG C214 Microphone

- Pro Tools 10



I already went to setup and playback engine, and switch it to fast track pro.



I also went to set up, then i/O, but could only set the "output" to default, and not the "input" , look at the pictures below.





/Users/Gmb_Deuce/Desktop/Screen Shot 2014-07-26 at 7.21.29 PM.png



/Users/Gmb_Deuce/Desktop/Screen Shot 2014-07-26 at 7.21.33 PM.png





My main problem is when i put a beat/instrumental on pro tools by importing it, i can't hear it on my headphones or the speakers so i can record over it. I don't get it and it's frustrating



Sorry guys, I'm a newbie, would really appreciated the help!



This is what i have so far... but still can't record...



/Users/Gmb_Deuce/Desktop/Screen Shot 2014-07-26 at 7.41.16 PM.png




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés