Post Top Ad

samedi 26 juillet 2014

Superior Drummer 2 and Pro Tools 11

Hello,



I've recently purchased Toontrack's Superior Drummer 2 and I'm having problems trying to get it to work with Pro Tools 11. I've heard that it was incompatible with PT11 in the past, but Toontrack's 2.3.2 update for Superior fixed that problem. I've installed Superior fully and ran the most recent update to 2.4, but PT11 refuses to recognize it. When I add a new stereo instrument track and try to insert Superior, it simply does not appear under instruments.



When I repeat the process in Pro Tools 10, I'm able to open Superior but it says that the version is 2.3.1. This would mean that it is before the update which gives Superior compatibility with Pro Tools 11, which would explain why it is not appearing in PT11. I guess that would mean that the update hasn't worked; I wonder why, though? Does anyone have any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong here?



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés