Post Top Ad

jeudi 25 décembre 2014

Help with addictive drums in pro tools 10

Hi all, I am new to this community. It seems I have a unique situation on my hands. I have searched the google and youtube, I have hit every link of the first two pages to no success of all kinds of searches. My problem is I cannot get pro tools see addictive drums so I can use my Alesis Dm10 electronic drum set to record into pro tools. I have done the instrument and stereo track, I went inside addictive drums and output tracks within it and created 10 mono tracks within pro tools, I have done a clean uninstall of pro tools 10 and installed the updated version of said program. I have put addictive drums in pro tools plug in folder. I am at my wits end for i literally spent 8:30 am -1:15am trying anything and everything! All wires are connected correctly with module hooked usb to usb. Hope someone can help for this is my final hope!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés