Post Top Ad

jeudi 25 décembre 2014

MIDI mapping s/w for Mac

Looking for MIDI mapping software for Mac to run under OSX 10.8.5 and possibly OSX 10.9.5. What I need to do is to take an incoming MIDI stream from my Yamaha DTXM12 and remap it so that it triggers the pads in Arturia Spark 2 drum software. The problem is Spark 2 only allows one custom mapping preset and I want that to be from my Yamaha Motif 7 keyboard. It could be the other way around (custom for the DTXM12 and remap the Motif) but you get the idea.



I know there's MIDI Pipe but from what I see it was last updated sometime in 2012 and is supposedly able to run under both Intel and PPC Macs. Freebie but if I have to pay for something I will. Remapping the DTXM12 itself is a nightmare as Yamaha's documentation bites the big one.



Anybody ever run MIDI Pipe? How is it - stable for production work? And what's the added latency like MIDI-wise? Other possibilities out there? PC has MIDI-OX which I've used before and it's great.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés