Post Top Ad

dimanche 21 juin 2015

Frustrating Day

Yesterday I had a session that was so frustrating. I could get through a couple of drum takes, then out of nowhere I get multiple errors one after the other, crash and then reboot, over and over again! Each error below happen one after another once the previous one, after they all free up, then I close Protools HD10.3.8, which takes a very long time, then I reboot the computer.

DAE unable to communicate with Hardware -6039, says reboot required.

Then

DAE error 9169

I have a MacPro 1.1 upgraded CPU to an 8 core.

Then

DAE error 9162

When I look them up, it seems to be associated with a Magma Chasis, from years ago, which I am not using, and never have.

Ran DIGItest, several times, everything passed.

Trashed preferences, worked longer after that, but I think it was a coencidence.

Checked the DigiLink cable connection, all seemed good.

Removed the Two Accel cards, then worked with just the core card, everything after that was smooth sailing. Since it was just tracking the HD1 was sufficient.

This all went on for hours before I tried removing the cards. I felt so bad for the band. They were understanding, considering I record for free. We obviously got no where near done as we had planned.

After they all left, I then put the cards back in and then through a process of elimination, found the problem card. So I'm now with an HD2, but what I need more help with, is why did all the cards pass DIGItest with flying colors, which I ran at least 5 times.

Ideas????


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés