1st bug I discovered in PT10.3.9 is regarding Automation preview mode.
When in preview after writing plugin automation the little green automation selector on the actual track does not turn red. Seems too be only in 10.3.9.
Need a fix.
2nd Bug EQlll AAX. Tthis has been a long standing Bug and amazes me how Avid still have not addressed this in Freakin years has too do with EQlll AAX.
automation does not write properly or not at all when doing snap shots or real time moves. I have experienced this on all platforms from HDX, too Native and CPTK systems Ever since the inception of AAX!!!! Also the direction in which you move the mouse too widen the Q in the AAX version vs the RTAS version is reversed!! bottom line is( and I'm gonna rant now) this has been Happing for FREAKING Years and AVID have never fixed this issue. I certain it's been reported many times too no avail. Makes me truly wonder what the Good Ole folks at AVID actually do. Seems like no one gives a flying hoot.
3rd Bug Has too do with AAF/ OMF imports in 10.3.9, was recently working on a project where we kept getting regular updates, so every update we'd open the AAF 1st to make sure all data was there( we'd also make sure when opening we'd copy the data and not just reference the data. Then we'd open the master project and import the desired tracks into that project. Many many times the desired import data did not follow and we'd wind up with blank clips!
Why? I'd then go back too the origin AAF I had just opened and everything was there then go back to the master project I had attempted too import that AAF data from and I'd see the same missing clips! Is this a known issue? At any rate this is indeed something that needs too be looked into
When in preview after writing plugin automation the little green automation selector on the actual track does not turn red. Seems too be only in 10.3.9.
Need a fix.
2nd Bug EQlll AAX. Tthis has been a long standing Bug and amazes me how Avid still have not addressed this in Freakin years has too do with EQlll AAX.
automation does not write properly or not at all when doing snap shots or real time moves. I have experienced this on all platforms from HDX, too Native and CPTK systems Ever since the inception of AAX!!!! Also the direction in which you move the mouse too widen the Q in the AAX version vs the RTAS version is reversed!! bottom line is( and I'm gonna rant now) this has been Happing for FREAKING Years and AVID have never fixed this issue. I certain it's been reported many times too no avail. Makes me truly wonder what the Good Ole folks at AVID actually do. Seems like no one gives a flying hoot.
3rd Bug Has too do with AAF/ OMF imports in 10.3.9, was recently working on a project where we kept getting regular updates, so every update we'd open the AAF 1st to make sure all data was there( we'd also make sure when opening we'd copy the data and not just reference the data. Then we'd open the master project and import the desired tracks into that project. Many many times the desired import data did not follow and we'd wind up with blank clips!
Why? I'd then go back too the origin AAF I had just opened and everything was there then go back to the master project I had attempted too import that AAF data from and I'd see the same missing clips! Is this a known issue? At any rate this is indeed something that needs too be looked into
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire