Hi,
I'm getting ready to setup my Eleven Rack and I'm pulling the gear from my current pedal board that the Eleven Rack doesn't cover. Currently this is my Whammy pedal.
I read this thread http://ift.tt/ZsNZHR where this user seems to do exactly what I want.
Goal:
Choose a patch and have the patch use an FX Loop. Then send midi data to the Whammy midi in that would set the correct setting on the pedal and then would allow me to use the expression pedal to control the whammy sound.
It sounds like it's possible based on that older comment, but they didn't go into detail on how that's setup. My 11R is arriving later today so I haven't had a chance to try it first hand and I'm either not searching with the correct terms or there isn't much online about it.
Any help would be awesome!
I'm getting ready to setup my Eleven Rack and I'm pulling the gear from my current pedal board that the Eleven Rack doesn't cover. Currently this is my Whammy pedal.
I read this thread http://ift.tt/ZsNZHR where this user seems to do exactly what I want.
Goal:
Choose a patch and have the patch use an FX Loop. Then send midi data to the Whammy midi in that would set the correct setting on the pedal and then would allow me to use the expression pedal to control the whammy sound.
It sounds like it's possible based on that older comment, but they didn't go into detail on how that's setup. My 11R is arriving later today so I haven't had a chance to try it first hand and I'm either not searching with the correct terms or there isn't much online about it.
Any help would be awesome!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire