Post Top Ad

jeudi 2 octobre 2014

MC Control Crashing AGAIN!

So after a comfortable couple of months thinking that I had FINALLY setteld all of the issues with my MC Control, it started crashing this morning.



I opened Nuendo 6.5 and then the MC, just like I always do. Both started just fine and worked together for a while. Then I selected the dynamics encoder to make an adjustment and the MC crashed. :confused: I had to re-boot the PC to get it back online.



Started both Nuendo and the MC and things are going fine for a few minutes. I tried using the insert encoder, the menu came up and I slected and 1176 plug. It opened, but didn't work and seconds later the MC totally froze up, requireing yet another re-boot.



I haven't changed a thing in my system since I got the MC to work as expected with Nuendo. So, why now is it suddenly unable to stay connected and work like it's supposed to? :confused::mad::confused::mad:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés