Can't open a session I was just working on. Message reads:
"Could not complete your request because Unable to parse Audio file 98 A Loop.aif"
Found this supposed troubleshooting thread
http://ift.tt/YSJTrx
but it's a dead link. I'll try creating a new session and importing everything except that track, but I'm hoping there is another way.
The session came to me as PT 10 but it opened fine and I was able to save normally.
PT 7.4.2
PPC Dual 1.8
"Could not complete your request because Unable to parse Audio file 98 A Loop.aif"
Found this supposed troubleshooting thread
http://ift.tt/YSJTrx
but it's a dead link. I'll try creating a new session and importing everything except that track, but I'm hoping there is another way.
The session came to me as PT 10 but it opened fine and I was able to save normally.
PT 7.4.2
PPC Dual 1.8
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire