Morning I'm a newbie to the forum so please fogive my ignorance. I work as the Music Technology Technician at my 6th Form College and we are having a real issue with Pro Tools. We have a recording and mix studio. The mix studio started having issues with the 4 cores maxing to 100 % so through research updated from 10.1.2 to 10.3.9 and it solved the problerm brilliant. We then did the same with the recording studio and it had crashed Pro Tools. We removed everything. Installed ProTools 8 and the the upgrades to 10.1.2 and it seemed to work but then started crashing again. We have tried everything but to no avail. I have looked through the forums and there seems to be so much information and I'm not too sure which is which. I am not a Mac expert at all. Our students have to record, promote and sell a charity album in February so we need it sorting as soon as possible. Any help gratefully received. Not too sure what information to send. I have attached the error log if that helps. Thanks in advance Pete
samedi 13 décembre 2014
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire