Hi Everyone,
I just recorded a live chorus concert.
I edited, etc.. in pro tools and am ready to bounce to disk. Here is my question-
Is it possible to bounce this session to disk so that when its burned to a CD it will have individual tracks instead of the entire concert as one track (i.e. ten songs as individual tracks instead of one track that has all ten songs on it)?
Thanks!
I just recorded a live chorus concert.
I edited, etc.. in pro tools and am ready to bounce to disk. Here is my question-
Is it possible to bounce this session to disk so that when its burned to a CD it will have individual tracks instead of the entire concert as one track (i.e. ten songs as individual tracks instead of one track that has all ten songs on it)?
Thanks!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire