I recently purchased upgrade 9 to 11. Bought new ilok. Then on multiple attempts to install, ultimately wound up with a "Surrendered" Protools 9 with no way to upgrade to 11. I've synchronized..... Cussed, cried and now I'm just getting pissed! Over a week of nothing from either company!
This is an impossible install. Everyone points the finger at the other....ilok to avid, avid to ilok.
I paid a lot of money. I need help sorting this out and no one at ilok or avid returns any emails.... This company's management should wake up to the problem.... Or get fired....
Any ideas about how to get back to a beginning point to start over.
Can you in "UNsurrender" a license somehow?
This is an impossible install. Everyone points the finger at the other....ilok to avid, avid to ilok.
I paid a lot of money. I need help sorting this out and no one at ilok or avid returns any emails.... This company's management should wake up to the problem.... Or get fired....
Any ideas about how to get back to a beginning point to start over.
Can you in "UNsurrender" a license somehow?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire