Hi
I've just got started with Pro Tools 11 and I'm trying to hook up my Akai MPK Mini to a session but I keep getting the "Pro Tools is unable to communicate with HUI" error every time I try and use it.
I've tried setting it up through the MIDI Studio and Peripherals settings but I'm still getting no luck, the same error occurs when I try and use MIDI from my Yamaha digital piano through my Saffire LE interface. Both work fine in all my other programs.
Any ideas?
I've just got started with Pro Tools 11 and I'm trying to hook up my Akai MPK Mini to a session but I keep getting the "Pro Tools is unable to communicate with HUI" error every time I try and use it.
I've tried setting it up through the MIDI Studio and Peripherals settings but I'm still getting no luck, the same error occurs when I try and use MIDI from my Yamaha digital piano through my Saffire LE interface. Both work fine in all my other programs.
Any ideas?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire