Post Top Ad

mardi 30 décembre 2014

Virtual Instrument Individual Track - Stereo to Mono

Hi,



Having some trouble and hoping someone could help. I have a number of stereo virtual instruments tracks and I don't see a need to have that many stereo tracks.



I was looking to bounce them to mono. However, I when I bounce a track, I am getting a big 6 db swing.



I wanted to know suggestions to get the same db level on the bounced mono track.



I tried selecting the one of the outputs of the track to bouncing it mono. I also tried bussing one of the outputs to the input of a mono track and still got the same increased db swing.



I am probably missing something very simple.



Any ideas would be appreciated!!



Thanks,

Chris




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés