Post Top Ad

jeudi 19 février 2015

Elastic Audio on Multitrack Drums

Hi,



today I was hearing phase issues I haven't heard before when I edited my Multitracked Drums in Pro Tools 10 using EA.



It was very noticeable cause the Snare Drum seemed to have a kinda flangy effect. On the unedited Playlist the Snare is coming clearly from the Center. But on the the One I edited with EA it seemed to move a tiny bit in the Stereofield.



I listened to my 16 Drumtracks and it seems that the Room Mics are responsible for that.



Do any of you have some tips how to handle that? I tried different EA Settings for all the Different Drum Mic's. Rhytmic for all closed Mics and Polyphonic for the Room Mics and Overheads.

But the only way I get it not to sound obviously out of Phase is when I use Varispeed on the 2 Room Mic.



Heavy Greetz




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés