Post Top Ad

jeudi 19 février 2015

Installing upgrade to Izotope advanced froze my mac what to do next?

I was installing the upgrade to Izotope RX advanced and during the installation process my mac simply stopped doing anything. The install bar is about 90% and says in minute to go, but after 2 hours nothing happens. I tried for quitting the installer to re-start and try again but it says: software is installing and re-starting may damage the computer.



Any ideas of what I should do? I contacted Izotope but they say they'll respond within 1 day which is reasonable but I have a client waiting on this right now:(



Mac Mountain Lion

Pro Tools HDX dsp



G




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés