Post Top Ad

jeudi 19 février 2015

No sound coming through - again.

Hi Team,

I have had this happen before. I've done all steps previously suggested and nothing...

I'm running 10.3.9 on Windows 7. I have the latest MBox Mini updates and have cleared all the databases and preferences.



When I hit the record button I get a low buzz in my headphones but the mic is not picking up anything. No waveforms coming up.



Can anyone suggest a next step, this is really annoying me. Every few months I just can't record anything and I miss so many Voice over opportunities I want to chuck ProTools and wish I never purchased it.



I hope someone can help.

cheers,

TB




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés