Post Top Ad

mercredi 18 février 2015

nowhere else to go please HELP (NI, Kontakt related)

Hey guys so im really frustrated with this plug in issue I am experiencing with NI. I have installed NI "The gentleman" piano software. I am trying to use it and have kontakt 5 player installed when i drag the .nki file in the kontakt it says "the patch was generated by a newer version of the application please upgrade your copy to load the patch". how do i get my gentlemen software to work I tried my best to look it up and even tried updating the kontakt 5 player and i get a message saying i already have the FULL kontakt 5..do i have to de-grade or something and get kontakt 4 to get the patch to work.

please help

P.S. i have these other orchestral software for NI that work wonderfully but this is giving me an issue




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés