Post Top Ad

mercredi 18 février 2015

Problems of connecting C24 to outboards

Hi all, I am new here and I don't have much experience in recording. I usually mix ITB, now I am planning to try out some outboard gears and am planning to get a C24 and Dangerous 2 bus LT, but I have some connection problems which I would like to figure it out. If I don't want to use the onboard mic pre, do I need a patch bay? (I prefer not to use if possible). The output of the Dangerous should go to the C24 directly or go to the Monitor Studio first? Any suggestions of hooking up the follow equipments: HD192 thunderbolt 8x8x8 / C24 / vintech audio X73I / ART PRO MPA / Dangerous 2Bus LT / Presonus Monitor Station. I quite confused about the connection issue between these equipments. Can anyone help?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés