Post Top Ad

jeudi 19 février 2015

Umm.... My Pro Tools 11HD (11 and 10) license is no longer in my Avid account...

So I logged into my Avid account today to download Pro Tools 11 finally (been working on 10). This is when I realized my Pro Tools 11 HD license is no longer in my account.



I purchased Pro Tools 11HD used, and went through the whole license transfer thing with Avid, paid for a support ticket, yada yada. It all went fine, and the license was in my account (and I still have the ilok assets in my ilok account), but for some reason now they have mysteriously disappeared.



The only way for me to try and deal with this is pay another $80 to ask Avid why they removed this license from my account... I think this is absurd. Really want to sort this out. I do not believe it has anything to do with the seller... Rather just an issue on Avid's part. I already paid $80 for support to get this transfer to happen, and refuse to pay it again because of a mistake on Avid's part... And this seems to be the only place to turn.



Somebody please help out here. Thank you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés