Post Top Ad

jeudi 19 février 2015

V-Control with PT11 and second control surface

I use the Tascam DM-3200 digital mixer, both as a mixer and control surface. The Tascam is fine for controlling level, pan, mute, etc., not so much for plug-in control. So I use the iPad app V-Control to control the plugs, which while better than a mouse; I'd prefer real knobs. But I can work with this setup until my budget allows for the SSL Matrix2.



My current setup works very well in Cubase 8, but having some issues with PT. I can use the Tascam alone OR the V-Control alone with good results. However, I'd like to use both during a mix session. Anyone out there use V-Control with a second control surface? In PT, the Tascam uses the HUI protocol (like the V-Control). In Cubase, the Tascam uses the Mackie MCU protocol and V-Control uses HUI.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés