Post Top Ad

jeudi 19 février 2015

Video Sync Offset jumps between +2 and -26 quarter frames

I've had to switch to a Windows 7 machine a couple weeks ago, and I've been having severe sync issues ever since, where my quick workaround was to exit PT and launch it again.



Today I tested, and it turns out that, no matter the size of the project (it can be only one audio and one video track), the sync will be +2 in the beginning, than randomly jump to -26 after some time (could be minutes or hours), stay there for a while, and maybe get back to +2 after a while, and so on. I'm displaying video on an extended desktop, QT (.mov) files encoded with DNxHD36 @24fps.



Anyone had a similar thing? I'm on HD 11.3.0 (with 3rd party audio interface), and downloading 11.3.1 ATM.



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés