Post Top Ad

jeudi 19 février 2015

Waves Soundshifter Graphic Audiosuite AAX in PT 11 not working

Hi



Last week I upgraded to PT 11.3. and bought an update plan from Waves so I can use AAX now in PT 11. All works fine except Soundshifter Graphic (Audiosuite Mono + Stereo)

It just does not work. It's hard to explain so I put a link here with some audiofiles and a screenshot.

Audiofile Fx Mono 05_03.wav is the original

Audiofile Fx Mono 05_04.wav is the processed version (not much happening as you will hear)

Audiofile Fx Mono 05_05.wav is the result I hear when I listen to the preview of the Audiosuite. I recorded this with a Zoom H4N recorder to show you the difference between the Preview sound and the actual processed result. No mather what setting I use, the result is never what it should be. Also sometimes the resulting waveform seems incomplete.



Here the link to the dropbox-map with the mentioned files:

http://ift.tt/19DLFCD



Anyone with the same problem or a solution?



Thanks,



Jorgo




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés