Post Top Ad

lundi 30 mars 2015

Audio skips and hang ups 10.3.9

While my Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 was in the repair shop, I, in an attempt to continue doing studio work, installed ASIO4ALL to use on my PC. My PC onboard Soundcard is a RealTek HD



While ASIO4ALL worked for a few hours, it failed completely after some time, never to work again. While using ASIO4ALL I encountered audio pauses, skips and what i can only call an audio jitter (probably not the right term). Basically it was like it hung up on a split second of audio and then continued.



That being said, I have received my SAffire Pro 40 back from repair. After setting it back up and getting it running, however, I am still experiencing the above symptoms using my Saffire Pro 40. Could this be due to ASIO4ALL still being on my PC? Its the only thing i can think of. I will do an uninstall of it this evening but was curious if anyone had some helpful insights on this issue.



My configuration is listed below: No Sandra report since I am not currently at my studio PC.



Thanks!



Win 7; Pro Tools 10.3.9; Focusrite Saffire Pro 40; GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 LGA 2011 Intel X79; Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E 3.6GHz LGA 2011 Quad-Core; G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800); Audio Drive- Western Digital WD Black 1TB 7200 RPM; Western Digital WD Black 500GB 7200 RPM




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés