Hi,
I'm having a slight issue, I opened up protools for the first time in a couple of weeks and when I'm recording the loudest the level meter will get when a track is record enable is -5db.
It does this no matter what, whether I increase the gain or the fader. Even when its clipping it's still at -5db.
I'm sure i'm missing a setting or something basic but after a quick Google search im still unable to work it out.
Chain is 2i2- UA Twin Finity 710 - Sm7b or U87Ai
Cheers
Thanks in advance
I'm having a slight issue, I opened up protools for the first time in a couple of weeks and when I'm recording the loudest the level meter will get when a track is record enable is -5db.
It does this no matter what, whether I increase the gain or the fader. Even when its clipping it's still at -5db.
I'm sure i'm missing a setting or something basic but after a quick Google search im still unable to work it out.
Chain is 2i2- UA Twin Finity 710 - Sm7b or U87Ai
Cheers
Thanks in advance
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire