Post Top Ad

mardi 31 mars 2015

Output to multiple outs simultaneously in 10HD

Hi --



I've been using PT (Native) for quite a long time and finally jumped to PT10HD with a 192 I/O interface. What I would like to do is send the output of my mix (usually "1-2") to more than one physical output of the 192 simultaneously - the reason is that my main output is going right to my control room, but I also have a good quality stereo system in another room that I would like to check my mixes on.



I've been able to do this by creating two stereo Aux Inputs, and sending my entire mix to a bus instead of interface 1-2 so I can feed the Auxes, but this has the problem that whenever I solo a track I must then also solo the Aux (maybe there's some way around that, I'm not an expert there). I have also been able to use the I/O config page to switch the output where 1-2 goes to, but this is a bit cumbersome (it would just be better in my case to have both going at the same time).



Is there a way to configure PT10HD to output the "1-2" interface to go to two outputs simultaneously?



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés