Hi
I have Pro Tools 11 and I didn't like Subscriptions ,
I can't pay $200 every year , i am home user .
So I thinking now to leave the Pro Tools in the feature and starting with Logic it cost $200 forever , and they use your Subscriptions in there advertising .
Really , My opinion : Subscriptions its bad idea and you will lost more costumer whom can't pay $200 every year ( like me )
hope you change it to regular price for home user
Thanks
Hattom
I have Pro Tools 11 and I didn't like Subscriptions ,
I can't pay $200 every year , i am home user .
So I thinking now to leave the Pro Tools in the feature and starting with Logic it cost $200 forever , and they use your Subscriptions in there advertising .
Really , My opinion : Subscriptions its bad idea and you will lost more costumer whom can't pay $200 every year ( like me )
hope you change it to regular price for home user
Thanks
Hattom
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire