Post Top Ad

vendredi 3 avril 2015

A question regarding Trashing Prefs.

I have found that trashing prefs. routinely seems to cut down on the usual popup problems associated with ProTools 9 operations. I follow the old way and haven't yet learned how to use the Trasher ap. So, Yesterday I went through the prescribed method as per the YouTube video and everything went normally until part B. I double clicked on C:\, opened Program files, and then the Users folder. In order to see hidden files in the App Data folder I clicked on the button that enables you to do that. When I opened the App Data folder, then the Roaming folder The digidesign folder that needed to be deleted wasn't there! The only thing that has changed in my pc, at least to my knowledge, is the addition of ezdrummer 2 to my 3rd party plugins. Does anyone know why this anomaly may have occurred? :confused:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés