Hi ,
This is a weird one that I have had for a few months bouncing to QT. Around 50% of the time if I make a SECOND bounce of audio to the same QT movie it prints the the FIRST bounce not the new one. It's almost as if the First bounce somehow gets caught up in the RAM and is not replaced by the second ?! Its a bugger because it keeps catching me out when I re-do a bounce. The only way to fix it is to quit Pro Tool and re-launch which I assume clears out the RAM. Sorry I can't think of a better way of explaining the problem. Anyone ??
This is a weird one that I have had for a few months bouncing to QT. Around 50% of the time if I make a SECOND bounce of audio to the same QT movie it prints the the FIRST bounce not the new one. It's almost as if the First bounce somehow gets caught up in the RAM and is not replaced by the second ?! Its a bugger because it keeps catching me out when I re-do a bounce. The only way to fix it is to quit Pro Tool and re-launch which I assume clears out the RAM. Sorry I can't think of a better way of explaining the problem. Anyone ??
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire