Hi Folks,
I am new in this forum, so I hope I follow the rules properly:-) In the first hand thanks a lot to Avid Pro Audio Community to make this forum happen, it is very usefull!
Ok I will start. I have a PT8 on a MAC book Pro from middle of 2010 with Lion OS and works perfect. I bought a DVtoolkit 2 by secondhand a week ago and after arrived it seems that the licenses have been used by the original user, so I cant´download the license to keep in my Ilok. My question is, just the original user could transfer the licenses to me? or there is other way that digidesign could give me these licenses shown the ID cards that comes with the DV toolkit 2. I have all the original ID cards but when I go to the digidesgn registration shows that the product it is register by other user and I can´t download the licenses.
Any suggestions apart to return the DVtoolkit 2?
Thanks a lot!
R.
I am new in this forum, so I hope I follow the rules properly:-) In the first hand thanks a lot to Avid Pro Audio Community to make this forum happen, it is very usefull!
Ok I will start. I have a PT8 on a MAC book Pro from middle of 2010 with Lion OS and works perfect. I bought a DVtoolkit 2 by secondhand a week ago and after arrived it seems that the licenses have been used by the original user, so I cant´download the license to keep in my Ilok. My question is, just the original user could transfer the licenses to me? or there is other way that digidesign could give me these licenses shown the ID cards that comes with the DV toolkit 2. I have all the original ID cards but when I go to the digidesgn registration shows that the product it is register by other user and I can´t download the licenses.
Any suggestions apart to return the DVtoolkit 2?
Thanks a lot!
R.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire