Post Top Ad

vendredi 3 avril 2015

Getting a good acoustic guitar sound?

Hi guys and girls :)



Does anyone here know how to get a good natural acoustic guitar sound using the Eleven Rack?

My guitar has a Fishman Presys+ Piezo Pickup and its plugged into the 11Rack's guitar Input.. The guitar sounds fantastic unplugged but connected to the 11Rack it sounds like ****.. I've tried using different amps and cabinets, but it sounds best when those are bypassed.. I dont know how to describe the sound.. Its hollow, spiky, thin, brittle..



I found two presets on the http://ift.tt/1eYMnKh but they didnt sound right. Also i've been trying out different presets from Cubase and Waves plugins.. But they didnt help much either. One of the presets were boosted at around 200hz while the other preset cut it by several dbs..



Anyway.. I just want it to sound like an unplugged acoustic guitar..

So, is it possible to record the same sound that i hear when i play unplugged using the Eleven Rack? and if it is, how?



Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés