Post Top Ad

vendredi 3 avril 2015

MBox 2 Pro - Monitor audio thru Mbox without opening DAW???

I recently purchased a used Mbox 2 Pro off of craigslist and it has been a pain getting it setup the way i'd like. My current setup is a Windows 7 desktop PC (quad core), Mbox 2 pro, ASR-10 sampler, and 1x turntable and mixer. I did download the most up-to-date drivers for the Mbox



Current routing setup-

•Turntable & ASR-10 to mixer.

•then mixer outs to Mbox 2 pro

•Mbox 2 pro to Studio Monitors and to PC via firewire

•Using Ableton Live 9



Here are my issues:

I would like to be able to just listen to records and play my ASR-10 without using or opening a DAW, since i was able to do this with my previous old crappy USB interface. But no audio is routing through the Mbox 2 pro to my monitors unless I open and ableton live and arm an audio track.

What is odd though is that the audio will route through the Mbox to my monitors for a very short period of time while my PC is booting up.





How do I go about getting audio to route through the Mbox to my monitors without opening DAW and arming a track?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés