Hello,
Has anyone else noticed that when the meters on the HD192 are peaking at -6 Pro Tools is clipping? I am not aware of any way to calibrate this outside of Pro Tools HD. How much of the theoretical bit depth can we utilize without PTHD calibration mode? Is it possible that the meters are just faster on PT, and the Motu is actually clipping as well? I will play with the peak/rms settings. Does any one know a fix to attenuate the inputs of PT to get higher usable levels from the Motu HD192, or any third party interface for that matter?
Thank you, J
Has anyone else noticed that when the meters on the HD192 are peaking at -6 Pro Tools is clipping? I am not aware of any way to calibrate this outside of Pro Tools HD. How much of the theoretical bit depth can we utilize without PTHD calibration mode? Is it possible that the meters are just faster on PT, and the Motu is actually clipping as well? I will play with the peak/rms settings. Does any one know a fix to attenuate the inputs of PT to get higher usable levels from the Motu HD192, or any third party interface for that matter?
Thank you, J
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire