I have been offered a Control 24 for a good price.
It has recently had the power supply rebuilt and all of the common service mods performed on it. It even has had the armrest pad reconditioned.
I know it will only work with 10HD or earlier but other that opening it and looking around I haven't even used 11 and may not bother upgrading to 12 at all.
It's old technology but I assume the preamps are on par with the Focusrite preamps being used on the Scarlet and Sapphire interfaces...
Would you buy one today?
It has recently had the power supply rebuilt and all of the common service mods performed on it. It even has had the armrest pad reconditioned.
I know it will only work with 10HD or earlier but other that opening it and looking around I haven't even used 11 and may not bother upgrading to 12 at all.
It's old technology but I assume the preamps are on par with the Focusrite preamps being used on the Scarlet and Sapphire interfaces...
Would you buy one today?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire