Post Top Ad

lundi 16 mars 2015

Novice here: PTLE 7/Mbox with Yosemite?

Disclaimer: New member and I am not a professional but I do have some previous experience with PT.



I've been out of the game for quite some time, but recently bought a new MacBook Pro with top of the line graphics, tons of memory etc. That prompted me to dig and pull out my old version of PTLE7. I know the Mbox has to be connected for it to function, but since my new MB Pro doesn't support the old FireWire 400 from the Mbox, can I "adapt" my way up from FW400 to Thunderbolt? I don't want to waste a lot of time and gadget $, so if I need to just bite the bullet later and buy the new software/DAW system, I will. It will just be a while.



Also, will "Strike RTAS" work with PTLE7?



Sorry for asking what a probably very basic questions here. Mad respect for you guys and all the knowledge.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés