Post Top Ad

lundi 16 mars 2015

-7100 error along with PT HD 10.3.8

Hi,

Today I had a series of problems working with a 62 track session.

Although using several plug-ins, (TDM comp > eq > eq > de-esser for example) in the past I was able to open much bigger sessions along with HD 8.1.1 cs something.



I had repeated -7100 errors, time consuming voices and dsp reallocations . I altered memory/cpu usage, number of processors, etc.



I was able to work fine with this setting:

512 samples - 3 processors = CPU 90% - 80 Voices @ 5 DSP

Cache size reduced down to only 1GB



My main machine is old, a mac pro 2007 with 13GB RAM, but even maintaing the old and reliable OS 10.6.8, seems 10.3.8HD is pretty hungry.



What else can be done to avoid this -7100 errors? 66 tracks is not that huge session and I was not even using regular reverbers (Revibe).



I changed a few plugins from dsp to native.



Is this time for an additional HD accel card?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés