I am getting an iMac 27" 1 TB SSD(FLASH), 32GB ram, (16GB from apple, and 16GB from OWC, to save $200 on RAM) , anyone have any suggestions, tips, anything informative on the topic of Pro Tools 11 and SSD with Virtual Instruments.
I will be using Pro Tools 11 with EastWest SO, Piano, Choir, and I plan on putting the Virtual Instrument sample library on an external Thunderbolt SSD, with the Virtual Instruments installed on the internal SSD, and then write audio sessions to an external Thunderbolt 7200rpm hard disc.
I have been reading up on this, so have I got it nailed or is this still GUINEA PIG season using Pro Tools 11 w/ SSD and VI's.
Thanks in advance.
I will be using Pro Tools 11 with EastWest SO, Piano, Choir, and I plan on putting the Virtual Instrument sample library on an external Thunderbolt SSD, with the Virtual Instruments installed on the internal SSD, and then write audio sessions to an external Thunderbolt 7200rpm hard disc.
I have been reading up on this, so have I got it nailed or is this still GUINEA PIG season using Pro Tools 11 w/ SSD and VI's.
Thanks in advance.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire