Hi:
I'm having trouble activating the free trial on the X-form pitch and time plugin (full pro version). I clicked free trial, successfully transferred the 14-day iLok license to my computer, successfully downloaded & installed the software. However, when opening Pro tools, the software wants either a license card # (which I don't have), or a challenge response, to which I don't have the answer. I've checked my email for the past few minutes, but have received nothing helpful there. I see nothing in the "My Products" section of my user account online relating to this. My 14 day trial has started. Any help is appreciated!
Steve
I'm having trouble activating the free trial on the X-form pitch and time plugin (full pro version). I clicked free trial, successfully transferred the 14-day iLok license to my computer, successfully downloaded & installed the software. However, when opening Pro tools, the software wants either a license card # (which I don't have), or a challenge response, to which I don't have the answer. I've checked my email for the past few minutes, but have received nothing helpful there. I see nothing in the "My Products" section of my user account online relating to this. My 14 day trial has started. Any help is appreciated!
Steve
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire