http://ift.tt/1vyeg24
Here's a video demo of the problem I'm having. It seems other people have had similar problems with groove quantize/templates. Basically, I'm trying to extract the timing from a MIDI track and quantize audio to that timing. No matter what I've tried, I can't get the hit points in the audio to line up to the MIDI notes that I extracted the groove template from. Hope the Avid guys can look into this, I've seen threads about groove quantize problems dating back at least 5 years.
Here's a video demo of the problem I'm having. It seems other people have had similar problems with groove quantize/templates. Basically, I'm trying to extract the timing from a MIDI track and quantize audio to that timing. No matter what I've tried, I can't get the hit points in the audio to line up to the MIDI notes that I extracted the groove template from. Hope the Avid guys can look into this, I've seen threads about groove quantize problems dating back at least 5 years.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire