Hello, I own a Pro Tools 8 M-Powered and I have it installed on a Mac OS X 10.7. Everything is working out great, the only problem I have is that this Pro Tools version gives me many limitations.
I was told that I could buy an upgrade of my Pro Tools to 9 HD or 10, but before I buy anything I want to know where is the correct place to get it (if the upgrade is actually possible) and if so, which Pro Tools version I should get, since I read that Pro Tools 9 isn't compatible with Lion.
Thanks in advance!
I was told that I could buy an upgrade of my Pro Tools to 9 HD or 10, but before I buy anything I want to know where is the correct place to get it (if the upgrade is actually possible) and if so, which Pro Tools version I should get, since I read that Pro Tools 9 isn't compatible with Lion.
Thanks in advance!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire