Post Top Ad

jeudi 2 octobre 2014

Stumped... Reason Rewire default loop length

This has bugged me for years, but I've let it slide...



When rewiring Reason into pro tools, the timeline (in both programs) always defaults to a loop of the 1st 4 bars, which can be really annoying at times. I can't figure out if it's a setting in PT or Reason, or if it's even something I can change.



Doesn't happen when I use Live via rewire, just Reason.



Surely I'm missing something simple, right?



It's worked this way for a long time now, through many different versions of both programs.



I want to be able to fire up Reason inside PT and not have it change the timeline selection, or stop playback, both of which it does.



Possible?



(thanks in advance)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés