Post Top Ad

mercredi 1 octobre 2014

Still hearing wet reverb signal even when muted??

Here's a strange one. If I'm just stupid though, forgive me.



I have 10 different audio tracks with sends being sent to a single Reverb Aux track. I have that Reverb Aux in solo-safe mode. When I solo ONE of the audio tracks to adjust its reverb level and hear it clearly with nothing else going on, I can still hear the wet reverb signals from the other 9 audio tracks (just the wet reverb though; not the full dry signal).



I can't figure this out. I only have 1 single audio track solo'd. The rest are totally muted. Why would I still hear their reverb signals coming through the Aux track?



Would love some help here. It's quite annoying. Thanks guys!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés