Checked on the AAX thread here: http://ift.tt/1uBDb1y
Saw the "vocal isolation" plug, ADX Vocal Volume Control:
http://ift.tt/1BIxFCJ
Whoah, slick site. Looked for actual in-use examples, found this:
http://ift.tt/1uBD9qd. Altogether I'd say that it achieved excellent results.
Checked another link:
http://ift.tt/1BIxFCL
Ok, so they have excellent video production, and whoever they hired has some skills in After Effects. Could this be the mashup holy grail? This isn't the sort of production I do, but if what I have seen here is for real, this is a big change for DJs around the world. Back when I was doing the DJ thing, I would always seek out the vinyl singles hat had the a capella and instrumental on the B-side. If this tech works like it says it does, anyone can pull an instrumental or a capella out of a track. This is incredible for anyone doing mashups, sampling, and/or remixes. This also opens the door to a flood of copyright suits.
I feel like I'm putting my luddite hat on, how is something like this even possible? Can we really pull the eggs out of a cake now? My clientele will be furious if they hear about this and find out I don't have it.
Saw the "vocal isolation" plug, ADX Vocal Volume Control:
http://ift.tt/1BIxFCJ
Whoah, slick site. Looked for actual in-use examples, found this:
http://ift.tt/1uBD9qd. Altogether I'd say that it achieved excellent results.
Checked another link:
http://ift.tt/1BIxFCL
Ok, so they have excellent video production, and whoever they hired has some skills in After Effects. Could this be the mashup holy grail? This isn't the sort of production I do, but if what I have seen here is for real, this is a big change for DJs around the world. Back when I was doing the DJ thing, I would always seek out the vinyl singles hat had the a capella and instrumental on the B-side. If this tech works like it says it does, anyone can pull an instrumental or a capella out of a track. This is incredible for anyone doing mashups, sampling, and/or remixes. This also opens the door to a flood of copyright suits.
I feel like I'm putting my luddite hat on, how is something like this even possible? Can we really pull the eggs out of a cake now? My clientele will be furious if they hear about this and find out I don't have it.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire