Post Top Ad

samedi 13 décembre 2014

Midi track/Boom problem - help!

If anyone has any suggestions for help on this problem, it would be most appreciated.



Here's the situation:



I have a three instances of Boom running in a session.



There is a point in the song where on two of the instances, the patterns being triggered by the midi notes, start midway through the measure. As a result, I don't hear the first few hits in the measure.



Also, on one of these tracks, there is a midi note triggering a bar long pattern. After that note or pattern, I left space. Even though there is not another midi note, you can hear a little bit of a kick drum on beat one where there should be nothing.



All of the midi notes I drew are one measure long.



Thanks for any advice.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés