Hi guys!
Saw this on a sale on sweetwater! $29 instead of $129!!!! Does anyone have this or tried it before?
I'm saving up for Melodyne Essential. But then the price of this tempted me to get this instead! Does anyone have this or tried it before? What are your views on this particular vocal processing?
Main point of buying it is I want to buy to pitch correct my vocal lines... In which melodyne essential does the job already!
Appreciate that you guys can really help!
Regards,
Edwin
Link: http://ift.tt/1t3fKOJ
Saw this on a sale on sweetwater! $29 instead of $129!!!! Does anyone have this or tried it before?
I'm saving up for Melodyne Essential. But then the price of this tempted me to get this instead! Does anyone have this or tried it before? What are your views on this particular vocal processing?
Main point of buying it is I want to buy to pitch correct my vocal lines... In which melodyne essential does the job already!
Appreciate that you guys can really help!
Regards,
Edwin
Link: http://ift.tt/1t3fKOJ
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire