So, I'm planning to buy a Macbook Air 13 Inches , the bigger one for 1200 Euros and add the 8gb ram:
1,4 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2,7 GHz)
8 GB 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
256 GB PCIe basierter Flash-Speicher
Will that enable me to run PT11 on it smoothly since I just use PT with one to two instrumental tracks and just some Vocal Dubs?
90% will be Vocals and just a little bit of mixing them.
Nothing professional, just for personal growth and development.
Before you stop me and tell me I should get a Pro, the most expensive one and get a SSD : I'm on a tight budget and just want this simple task to operate smoothly. Can I expect that? Recording on an internal drive has never been a problem, not even on the [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]ty Windows I'm using currently.
The space problem shouldn't be a real problem, I'm probably gonna use an external drive and copy the stuff on that so I only got the most important stuff on my Macbook.
Thoughts?
1,4 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2,7 GHz)
8 GB 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
256 GB PCIe basierter Flash-Speicher
Will that enable me to run PT11 on it smoothly since I just use PT with one to two instrumental tracks and just some Vocal Dubs?
90% will be Vocals and just a little bit of mixing them.
Nothing professional, just for personal growth and development.
Before you stop me and tell me I should get a Pro, the most expensive one and get a SSD : I'm on a tight budget and just want this simple task to operate smoothly. Can I expect that? Recording on an internal drive has never been a problem, not even on the [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]ty Windows I'm using currently.
The space problem shouldn't be a real problem, I'm probably gonna use an external drive and copy the stuff on that so I only got the most important stuff on my Macbook.
Thoughts?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire