Post Top Ad

dimanche 14 décembre 2014

Weird midi note length problem

Hi, I've got a strange problem with midi in PT11 but I haven't posted it on the PT11 thread, because I don't know if it's confined to one version. I've imported a piece into 11 from PT 9 and there's a stretch of about 8 bars in it where the second note of each (3/4) bar sustains till the end of the bar, no matter how short I make it. I've tried everything I can think of, including "cut special -> all automation" and other things like that. I've checked the sustain control information, and there is none at all. The only thing that makes any difference is to highlight a bar and use "cut time", then use "insert time" to create a new bar, and draw in the notes. Then each new note lasts the correct amount of time. But then I have to redo all the notes in all the other tracks.



Does anyone please know how to fix this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés