Post Top Ad

mercredi 18 février 2015

XPand!2

Hello! First of all, I use an iMac. I was having issues with my Pro Tools (10.3.4), mainly using XPand2 - I couldn't get the instruments in XPand!2 to work properly. They were there, but because of my lack of experience using this software, I thought I needed to re-install Pro Tools 10.3.4. Turns out I did not need to uninstall. I think...

After manually removed the files, I re-installed the software, and now I do not have any virtual instruments! In fact, XPand!2 isn't found because the error message states "the plug-in cannot be made active because the plug-in is not present in the plug-ins folder". Please help! I have had this software for 6 months now, trying to teach myself the software. Its very frustrating!

First it was compatibility issues with OS Yosemite. Had to go into Time Machine to revert back to Mavericks. Pro Tools was working fine (I think) until I re-installed the software. Now I feel like I have a $200+ paper weight!

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés