Post Top Ad

dimanche 29 mars 2015

Help with Pro Tools Midi and Eleven Rack

Hi-

Have tried insanely to fix or identify the problem here to no avail.

Looking for any help or advice.



I have PT 11 (full details at bottom of post) running on an iMac. I have an 11 Rack and a Profire 2626 - the 11Rack only sporadically shows up in PT as an embedding option in I/O. I am doing nothing differently (that I know of) with regard to equipment initiation and so on. Sometimes 11Rack icon is there, sometimes not. I can still record through 11Rack in either case, but cannot embed settings.



In addition, the Midi input (Axiom 25) drops out frequently - again, with nothing changed. It just disappears. No sound input at all from the keyboard. Re-scanning midi sometimes helps, other times not. In addition, I very often get a great deal of distortion coming through the midi channel on whatever sound software I am triggering (Kontakt, Sampletank, etc.). I can still hear the sampled sound, but with a great deal of distortion on top.



I have gone through all the normal trouble-shooting steps (trashing preferences, resetting I/O, etc.) and have even done a clean install of PT. Situation is the same.



I am at a loss as to what to do or check and am appreciative for any help you guys can give.



Set up specs are as follows:



iMac 27’’ Late 2013

OSX 10.9.5

3.5 GHZ Intel core i7

28 GB 1000 MHz DDR3 RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M 2048 MB

1 TB SATA disk



STORAGE:

2 x GLYPH Pro GPT50 3TB Firewire drives

(FW800 chained and via adapter to thunderbolt on rear of iMac)



Pro Tools 11.3.1:



Upgraded from PT10

Clean install of PT11





GEAR

MAudio 2626 (primary interface)

Eleven Rack

Focusrite Octopre (used as pre-amp only)

Axiom Pro 25



Thanks-




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés