Is Pt 12 vanilla none HD limited to 1 track only for offline bounce?
Bought PT11 vanilla started to learn to use it then find out I could not offline bounce 16 tracks per time from NI maschine or any VI.
For this simple feature that every other Daw has included.
I would need to buy expensive HD rig which I do not need
I make 20 to 40mins long music. real time bounce is a no no
Ended up never using PT11 and stick to my super trusty logic pro. now Mr.X
Now I see avid trying to call out to the indy and young college Uni guys.
With a half crippled app like PT11 and may be PT12 with price tag of £600 do you think they will even turn one eye from Logic pro, Cubase and ableton to have a look your Purple apple:confused:
Just want to know if its the same with PT12 one track only offline bounce ?
Bought PT11 vanilla started to learn to use it then find out I could not offline bounce 16 tracks per time from NI maschine or any VI.
For this simple feature that every other Daw has included.
I would need to buy expensive HD rig which I do not need
I make 20 to 40mins long music. real time bounce is a no no
Ended up never using PT11 and stick to my super trusty logic pro. now Mr.X
Now I see avid trying to call out to the indy and young college Uni guys.
With a half crippled app like PT11 and may be PT12 with price tag of £600 do you think they will even turn one eye from Logic pro, Cubase and ableton to have a look your Purple apple:confused:
Just want to know if its the same with PT12 one track only offline bounce ?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire